Trend is seeking to fill the openings listed below. The following postings should not be construed as official job descriptions:
Industrial Maintenance Tech
Industrial Maintenance: experience electro/mechanical maintenance tech. Experience with Heidelberg Web Press as well as Muller Bindery equipment perferred. Strong background in either electronics or mechanical repair necessary with ability in both. Excellent career opportunity for a stand alone self starter. Shift work required. email firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct set up of press based on job run sheet instructions; sample job to adjust print quality, registration, color setting, and mixing; make final pre-run inspections; supervise press crew. Responsible for quality of printed work. R Requirements include:
- Knowledge of applicability of various jobs to press.
- Ability to problem-solve on press.
- Thorough knowledge of press operations
- Understanding of quality systems and how they related to customer expectations.
- Vocational/technical degree OR 3-5 years as Second Press Operator.
Stage materials for jobs on press; inspect and maintain splicers; clean and organize work area; conduct quality control inspections in accordance with ISO 9002 requirements. Other requirements include:
- Able to read and understand written instructions.
- 1+ year experience in print manufacturing environment.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience.
Trend always welcomes all interested sales professionals to inquire about our career opportunities. Whether you are an experienced, national account profile professional or a regional-oriented professional, we would like to speak with you. Join a people-oriented organization that is growing. Realize what it means to work in a self-motivated, privately-owned environment where a high-level executive team supports you in all of your endeavors. While we welcome applicants who may choose to remain in their current locations, our facilities are located in highly desirable living areas of the country.
Our sales executives contribute to Trend Offset Printing’s remarkable growth by developing and maintaining a customer base that complements our printing services strategy, makes maximum use of our extensive manufacturing platform and services, and the skills and experience of our printing professional workforce. Sales executives are expected to meet and exceed achievable sales quotas and goals of the company, while sharing in the results through our progressive compensation and performance management incentives that encourage sales volume growth, value added revenues and margin enhancement.
Second Press Operator
Supports Press Operator in set up and operation of assigned press; ensures that job ticket instructions are followed and that product has high quality; assist in staging material; oversee crew work performance. Requirements include:
- Ability to solve problems on-press
- Understanding of quality concepts, including ISO 9002.
- High school diploma or G.E.D., or 2+ years experience on printing press duties.
- Technical school or seminars preferred.
Stitcher and Perfect Binder Operator
Perform stitching and adhesive perfect binding operations, complete production records, do preventive maintenance, instruct others in technical and mechanical operations, clean and keep work area safe. Requirements include:
- Ability to read and understand written instructions including those dealing with dimensions and quantity.
- Good knowledge of stitchers and binding operations, and set up practices.
- Knowledge of the operation and function of other bindery equipment.
- High school diploma, G.E.D., or equivalent work experience, or vocational/technical degree.
- Muller Perfect Binder Operator, Muller Stitcher Operator
- To work on NEW equipment
If you are interested in joining one of the leading printing companies in the nation, please
send your resumé to Trend's Human Resources department. Direct inquiries to:
Trend Offset Printing, Florida
10301 Busch Drive North
Jacksonville, Florida 32218