Trend Offset Printing Services, Inc. Disclosures Under the California Supply Chain Transparency Act
The successful business operation and reputation of Trend Offset Printing is built upon the principles of fair dealing and ethical conduct. Our reputation for integrity and excellence requires careful observance of the spirit and letter of all applicable laws and regulations, as well as a scrupulous regard for the highest standards of conduct and personal integrity.
Integrity, customer and employee satisfaction, commitment to excellence, taking responsibility for environmental sustainability, and providing a safe workplace are the hallmarks of Trend Offset Printing. Under the Trend Offset Printing Code of Conduct and Ethics, employees are expected to adhere to guidelines for appropriate personal conduct and business ethics in a culture of respect, employee fairness, and continuous improvement.
The California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010 (“the Act”) requires Trend Offset Printing to disclose the information below regarding its efforts to monitor human trafficking and the use of slave labor in its supply chains.
- Verification of Supply Chain. Trend Offset Printing does not currently verify its product supply chains to evaluate and address the risks of human trafficking and slavery.
- Audits. Trend Offset Printing has not conducted any audits of its suppliers to evaluate compliance with Trend Offset Printing’s expectation that no slave labor or labor resulting from human trafficking is used in its supply chains.
- Supplier Certification. Trend Offset Printing does not currently require its direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into its products comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- Accountability. Through its Code of Conduct and Ethics, Trend Offset Printing maintains internal accountability standards and procedures regarding employee and officer compliance with applicable laws and Trend Offset Printing’s high ethical standards, which includes any laws regarding slavery and human trafficking.
- Employee Training. In 2015, a modular training program was presented to Trend Offset Printing’s Purchasing Department covering the rights of workers in the supply chain and the impact of corporate purchasing on workers in the supply chain. In April 2016, All Employees in Trend Offset Printing’s Purchasing Department have read, and fully understand the California Supply Chain Transparency Act.
Although there are no formal processes in place to ensure we carry out the steps outlined in the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010, Trend Offset Printing purchases over 98% of its raw materials (in dollar value) from suppliers located in the United States and Canada that we believe are ethical, reputable and well-established. Trend Offset Printing has every level of confidence that its raw materials are produced to high standards of quality and safety throughout our supply chain by individuals who are well-treated and compensated fairly by their employers for their work in accordance with all applicable governmental laws.