Responsible for the accurate, timely analysis of completed production jobs and preparation of billing costs in accordance with pricing guidelines established for each job.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze and audit job contents and costs by verifying accuracy of data; revise any errors.
- Prepare written billing summary for invoicing.
- Contact and communicate with appropriate parties to clarify billing questions, to obtain or relay account information, or answer any questions from customers, account managers, sales, etc. relating to the job.
- Check outside purchases for correct billing.
- Analyze prep sheets, old job tickets for cost comparison and information.
- Prepare and maintain records related to billing such as invoices and other support documents.
- Utilize computer system to enter pertinent information in Logic system.
- Answer mail or telephone inquiries regarding rates, and/or procedures.
- Process billing documents, credit memorandums, or credit forms, using the computer.
- Monitor daily unbilled jobs, ensure timely invoice processing.
- Knowledge of entering accurately in freight and sales cost.
The above list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year minimum data entry equivalent work experience
- Computer literate with 10-key skills
- MS Excel Skills, including formulas, functions and pivot tables
- MS Office suite
- Competent math skills
- Basic Accounting coursework
- Graphics billing experience
- Quality control experience
SUCCESS FACTORS/JOB COMPETENCIES:
Must have competent math and organizational skills; knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures; knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar, and written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services, includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction; detail-oriented, have high degree of accuracy in data entry skills; possess courteous and professional communication skills in talking with others and listening; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, customers, and the general public; ability to meet stringent deadlines; organized and have the ability to plan, prioritize and follow through on projects assigned with minimal supervision required; ability to interact and cooperate with team members in various departments and show an enthusiastic/positive attitude.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, incumbent is constantly required to sit; use hands to finger, use computer/monitor/keyboard/telephone, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally stand; walk; stoop; lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distant vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: This position requires the work to be performed in an office environment. The office environment has a low noise level with ambient temperatures controlled by heating and air conditioning and PPE is not required. Office equipment (such as phones, computer monitors and keyboards, copiers, etc) are used.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $16.00 /hour
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Los Alamitos, CA (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Morning (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Trend Offset Printing, West Division
3791 Catalina Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Email Human Resources