Creates files from customer materials to be pre-flighted for imposition and platemaking.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Download and manipulate files to insure customer requirements for printing images are maintained per Standard Operating Procedures and Detailed Work Instructions.
- Confirm the accuracy of both file templates per Standard Operating Procedures and Detailed Work Instructions.
- Complete work as assigned and communicates regarding special requirements for the job to the CTP (Computer-to-plate) operator.
- Perform work per Standard Operating Procedures, Detailed Work Instructions, and Production Standards.
- Troubleshoot problem files per Standard Operating Procedures and Detailed Work Instructions.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Complete all paperwork and electronic data collection on a daily basis.
- Responsible for effective oral and written communication with supervision, schedulers, planners, customer service, CTP operators, and managers.
- Know and adhere to applicable departmental SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) and DWIs (Detailed Work Instructions).
The above list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented as necessary.
Perform other duties as assigned
- Fluent in English language (written and verbal).
- Knowledge of Pre-press operations and/or 1+ year experience as a pre-press operator
- High School Diploma or GED
Graphics Operator technical training, and/or technical seminars
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Machine Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Class A CDL (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Trend Offset Printing, West Division
3791 Catalina Street
Los Alamitos, CA 90720
Email Human Resources