Trend Offset Printing located in Pineville, NC, has an opening for an Industrial Controls Technician, Printing Production background is a huge plus. We are a family owned full service Printing Production Warehouse company. We offer 401k, medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits after 60 days of employment. This is an hourly position, pays according to your experience. Must be able to perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of printing production equipment. The ideal candidate will be sharp and have industrial trouble shooting skills and MUST be able to do the following:
- able to read Electrical Schematic drawings work 12 hour shifts.
- – work nights.
- – work weekends.
- – holidays.
- – work alone with minimum Supervision and work well with others in a printing production warehouse environment.
- – pass a pre hire physical/drug test.
- – authorized to work in the US.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform electrical/mechanical maintenance of production equipment.
- Perform electrical/mechanical troubleshooting, calibrating, and repairs in response to equipment error or failure.
- Repair and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment (such as die cutters, web and sheet-fed presses, inserting machines, folders, conveyor systems, bindery equipment, etc.) in accordance with diagrams, sketches, operation manuals and manufacturer’s specifications, using hand tools and precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Repair or reproduce parts using welders or machine tools such as lathes, milling machines, drill presses, surface grinders or other machine shop equipment.
- Perform general plant maintenance inside and outside facility.
- Assist contractors with specific projects.
- Log and maintain inventory records of machine parts, tools and maintenance supplies.
- Log and maintain preventative maintenance and maintenance request records.
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- 3+ years previous work experience
- Basic computer skills
- PLC Programming knowledge and DC and AC Controls
- Demonstrated experience in mechanical, electrical and preventative maintenance systems
- Electrical Mechanical Experience
- Vocational/Trade School Certification/Degree
- 5+ yrs work experience in print/packaging manufacturer industry
- Knowledge of all electrical (low voltage DC, Single phase, three phase, etc.)
- Working knowledge of DC Drives and controls
- PLC Programming knowledge; Siemens, Rockwell Automation, SLC500
Trend Offset Printing
Email Human Resources